FinTech Studios is the world’s leading AI-based news, analytics, & market data platform for financial services. Using the latest open source and AI technologies, we ingest content from millions of unstructured data sources (news, websites, broker research, legal & regulatory), and extract named entities from the text to run analytics on. Our applications are used by some of the largest companies in the world every day to gain insights in market opportunities, risk, legal & regulatory changes, and more.
We’re growing rapidly, and having a lot of fun doing so! Take a look at some of our current openings and reach out:
Full Stack Engineer
Location: Midtown, NYC
Type: Full Time
Summary: As a Full Stack Developer with +2 years of experience leveraging cloud-based networks, you’ll build and maintain highly scalable, performant systems for a broad range of FinTech applications and big data analytics. You’ll be part of a close-knit team that gives engineers an unparalleled level of independence to approach problems, so having an entrepreneurial mindset and a robust understanding of automated processes is critical.
- Amazon Web Services & DevOps
- Neo4j, Redis, Elasticsearch or PostgreSQL
Location: Midtown NYC
Summary: Our rapid growth means we need a creative UX/UI Designer with experience in designing great web applications. We’re looking for someone who can think critically, and apply modern design paradigms to a cutting edge web application.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with popular wireframe/mocking software, for example: Sketch, Balsamiq, Figma.
- Experience with Illustrator/Photoshop, specifically relating to mockups, wireframing, and web design.
- 1+ years in graphic design, ideally with a focus on web applications.
- Adaptive design eye and skill.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients.